Primark Opens At Sugarloaf Mills In Lawrenceville, Ga

I finally made my way to Primark, and let me tell you I have been waiting for this moment!

I’ve seen Primark all over the Internet for years, so when I found out they were opening a location right here in my neck of the woods at Sugarloaf Mills in Lawrenceville, Georgia, I was instantly excited. Finally, I could see what all the fashion fuss was about without having to hop on a plane!

Primark is a large international fashion and retail chain that originated in Dublin, Ireland, in the late 1960s and has since grown into a global brand. The retailer is known for offering affordable fashion, beauty, accessories and home goods, with a major focus on its large brick-and-mortar stores. Unlike many fast-fashion retailers, Primark has historically relied heavily on the in-store shopping experience rather than online shopping and after visiting, I can definitely see why!

My timing worked out perfectly because I had to pick up some beautiful florals from my florist, which happens to be in the same shopping center. So naturally, I said, “Well, since I’m already here…” A little flower pickup turned into a fashion field trip!

First Impressions? WOW!

The store layout immediately caught my eye. It’s massive, bright, clean and beautifully organized, and there is SO much to look at. The store officially had its grand opening on September 8, so it was still buzzing with shoppers when I visited.

I purposely waited a few days after the grand opening because, honey, I wasn’t trying to fight through those opening-day crowds and crazy lines! I wanted to actually shop, browse and enjoy myself.

And enjoy myself I did!

I already knew Primark carried Disney merchandise, so that was definitely high on my shopping list.  You know I had to investigate the Disney section! I was also excited to check out the kids’ department for my grandsons.

But Primark isn’t just about Disney. They have pretty much everything under one roof women’s clothing, men’s fashion, shoes, accessories, luggage, beauty, athleticwear, loungewear and home items. And when I tell you the loungewear section was HUGE… they weren’t playing!

I had fun walking around, touching the fabrics, checking out the designs and seeing what caught my eye. The overall shopping experience gave me a little Ross meets TJ Maxx energy, but with a much bigger store footprint.

Let’s Talk Quality

Now, I’m going to keep it real with you because that’s what I do!

There are A LOT of cute things inside Primark, and the prices are definitely attractive. However, you have to shop with realistic expectations when it comes to quality.

Some pieces feel perfectly decent for the price, while others may not necessarily survive countless trips through the washing machine. 😂 So if you’re looking for designer-level construction or something you want to wear for years and years, this probably isn’t where you’ll find it.

But if you need something cute, affordable and fun for a specific occasion or trip? Absolutely!

For example, if I were getting ready for a quick Disney vacation, I would definitely grab some Disney tees, pajamas, accessories or fun vacation pieces. Why spend a fortune on something you might only wear a handful of times?

It’s all about knowing what you’re shopping for.

And Yes… I Found Disney! 🏰✨

Of course, the Disney merchandise was one of the main reasons I wanted to visit. There were plenty of fun pieces to browse, and I had a great time seeing what they had available.

I also made my way over to the children’s section to see what I could find for my grandsons. There were plenty of cute options, so if you’re shopping for little ones, it’s definitely worth taking a peek.

The Shopping Experience

One thing I really liked was the checkout setup. You can choose between self-checkout or a traditional cashier, which gives you options depending on your mood and how much you’re buying.

And can we talk about the shopping carts? Instead of pushing them in front of you like a traditional cart, you pull them behind you! I thought that was so cute and different.

You can also choose between paper shopping bags or reusable/recycling bags at checkout.

My checkout experience was quick and easy, which I appreciated because nobody wants to spend more time in the checkout line than they did shopping!

I also noticed the massive dressing-room area, which is definitely a plus for a store this size.

Is Primark Worth the Drive?

If you’re in Atlanta and haven’t experienced Primark yet, I definitely think it’s worth making the drive up to Gwinnett to check it out.

The location is super easy to find. If you’re coming up I-85, once you exit and turn into Sugarloaf Mills, the store is right near the front entrance. You can’t really miss it. And there is plenty of parking, which is always a win!

Overall, I had a fun first visit. I love discovering new shopping spots, especially when they combine fashion, affordability and a little Disney magic.

Would I buy everything in the store? No.

Would I go back? Absolutely!

Especially when I need something cute, affordable and fun or when I’m looking for a little Disney-inspired fashion without breaking the bank.

So, Primark, welcome to Gwinnett! I see you, and I’ll definitely be back for another little shopping adventure. Until next time.

Primark

5900 Sugarloaf Parkway, Suite XD

Lawrenceville, GA, GA 30043

The post Primark Opens At Sugarloaf Mills In Lawrenceville, Ga appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/1UiRHXv
via talkingwithtami

Comments

Popular Posts