Sherri Shepherd Reveals Her Truth about Divorce After Watching JLo’s Latest Interview

Talk show host Sherri Shepherd knows a thing or two about divorce, so after seeing Jennifer Lopez open up, the talk show host revealed her truth about divorce.

… Did JLo just say her divorce was the best thing that ever happened to her? Jennifer Lopez is acting like she just won an Oscar. This is what I gotta say: Jennifer, we were there. Like I remember we were all rooting for y’all. And I want to say on behalf of America, that divorce was hard on all of us. This was not the best thing to ever happen to us … literally thinking about this makes me want to call my therapist. ..I gotta tell you I’m glad it was easy for you, Jennifer, cause both my divorces had me crying in the shower eating oreos. Not one, but two of them and I was not glowing like JLo. She looked good. I was a hot mess after my doggone divorces. When I tell you, I’m still trying to get my edges and my baby hairs back. After both those divorces. … in the clip, she started to say the divorce changed her. You know what the divorce taught me about change? That the IRS don’t give you change back. After I paid all my alimony.

… This is why you have to marry somebody who’s on the same financial level as you .. cause we all broke over here. When I was walking out of the courtroom, I never once said this is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I am still paying for my bad choices and I want to say … don’t’ get me wrong. I am very, very happy that Jennifer has learned a lot ’cause you got a hit single out of your divorce. All I got was a hit to my credit score. Not once but twice. See a video clip inside…

Sherri was wearing a Otis Veronica Beard dress.

Photo Credit: SHERRI/Jocelyn Prescod

The post Sherri Shepherd Reveals Her Truth about Divorce After Watching JLo’s Latest Interview appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/jb38YEg
via talkingwithtami

Comments

Popular Posts