Paris Hilton + Her Motorola Razr+ At Infinite Icon Launch Event

Last night, NYLON Nights in NYC kicked off fashion week, bringing in the likes of some of the hottest A-list celebs, including OG razr fan and pop princess, Paris Hilton. Paris took the stage to perform as her sophomore album, Infinite Icon, was released at midnight and of course was spotted throughout the night with favorite accessory, the motorola razr.

The two recently unveiled the latest razr family and are continuing their partnership as Paris kicks off her next era. The razr even has a cameo in her latest music video, Bad Bitch Academy, featuring Megan The Stallion out today.

Paris Hilton: “2024 has been such an iconic year for me and now with the launch of my second album, Infinite Icon, I am entering my pop era with my must-have style accessory – the new motorola razr+ – in hand. It’s the best device for capturing all my selfie moments, keeping me connected to my team and fans, and it even makes a cameo in my new music video, Bad Bitch Academy.” More inside….

 

Photo Credits: Motorola

The post Paris Hilton + Her Motorola Razr+ At Infinite Icon Launch Event appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/e3rLmjH
via talkingwithtami

Comments