Beyonce Shows Us How She Washes Her Natural Hair

It’s a Cécred Sunday! Watch our founder, Beyoncé, show you how she gives her hair some TLC.

Some of the best selling products are the reconstructing treatment mask, moisturizing deep conditioner, hydrating shampoo, nourishing hair oil, moisture sealing lotion, and the fermented rice & rose protein ritual. I love the packaging and I bet it smells divine. Prices range from $30 and up! You can grab everything on her site here.

I GREW UP SWEEPING HAIR IN MY MOTHER’S SALON. SO MUCH OF WHO I AM CAME FROM THERE. I SAW HOW SHE TRANSFORMED HAIR BY MIXING MAINSTREAM PRODUCTS WITH TEXTURED HAIRCARE.
It’s been my lifelong dream to create these hair products and bring some of my mother’s teachings to life. We started by prioritizing the needs of textured hair like mine and others who lack moisture and strength. It was important to honor past rituals while infusing our personal touch by adding advanced science to build new sacred rituals. The result was haircare defined by its performance, quality, and intention. Haircare that isn’t put into the same box others have tried to put me in as a Black woman throughout my career. Haircare that will keep my hair healthy despite how often I change it up as a performer—the coloring, high-tension styles, sewing, sweat, and buildup.
I built Cécred from the ground up. I poured into it everything I’ve learned throughout my life so we can borrow some of our past and bring it to the future. Cécred is about prioritizing yourself and all the things you hold sacred.

The post Beyonce Shows Us How She Washes Her Natural Hair appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/yXklJi8
via talkingwithtami

Comments