First Look: Dancing With The Stars Season 33

I can’t wait till Season 33 of Dancing with the Stars. I have some great tea to spill but I can’t give it away as of yet! I will give you one clue though. Just think of Atlanta Housewives and that’s all I can say lol! The long-running reality show will be returning to ABC and Disney+ on Sept. 17. The newly refurbished panel of judges and hosts will return, including Alfonso Ribiero and Julianne Hough. I love both of them and had the pleasure of meeting them both on set of the show a few years ago! They were super sweet! I’m so glad they got rid of Tyra Banks, so sorry but yes!

Plus, I am glad that it’s back on ABC yes! The new cast is said to have tons of athletes like gold medalists that competed in Paris, and a host of others popular celebrities! Wow, the producers work really fast lol. They always try to find people that are either controversial or that have gone viral for some odd reason. Either way it should be pretty interesting this season. I can’t wait to reveal my tea with you about who I know personally who is going to be competing for the glitter ball, it’s going to be a great show and all the lovely costumes! See more photos inside! 

 

(Disney/Andrew Eccles)

The post First Look: Dancing With The Stars Season 33 appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/zqcgUTy
via talkingwithtami

Comments