MCM & Missy Elliott Grand Reopening At Lenox Mall

On Saturday evening I stopped by Lenox Mall for the Grand Reopening of MCM Atlanta. I was invited out to check out all the Spring collection. You guys, I had a great time and I loved the latest line so vibrant. What made my night get even better, was the fact that Music Icon Missy Elliott was the host of the event and I finally got to meet this lovely lady!

She was the sweetest person ever, took many photos with fans and the energy in the room was magnifying! Everyone was vibing and the music was banging by DJ Rockwilder! There were passed hors d’oeuvres champagne flowing and MCM enthusiasts shopping. I had a very nice time and I also spotted a few familiar faces like fashion stylist Misa Hilton, Tv Producer Mona Scott Young and a host of others. Check out a few snaps from the event inside….

DJ Rockwilder and Missy Elliott

Celebrity Photographer Derek Blanks, Me and Mona Scott Young

Celebrity Fashion Stylist Misa Hilton

The post MCM & Missy Elliott Grand Reopening At Lenox Mall appeared first on Talking With Tami.



from Talking With Tami https://ift.tt/dT67aG4
via talkingwithtami

Comments